A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Longo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Longo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Longo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Longo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Longo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Longo MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Longo practice?
- Dr. Michael Longo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Longo practices Internal Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists.