Dr. Michael Lyons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lyons?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2017

Horrible "dr"

May 24th, 2013

The Best Doctor

I love Dr, Lyons. Although I no longer have him as a doctor, I had him as a young girl and I consider him the best doctor I've ever had. I thank him for everything. He's a great doctor; very nice and friendly. I'd recommend him to anyone. Adult or child. Especially children. He is just such a great doctor!! I love him.

May 15th, 2013

The best Doctor

I'm 12, and I had Dr. Lyons as a small child, and then I moved and came back. I figured I would never see him again, seeing how he apparently does not take the medicaid we are on now. However, I recently got to see Dr. Lyons at a school ceremony, I go to school with his daughter and step-daughter, and I was so happy, and surprised he remembered me! I remember as a small child I never hated going to the Doctor, because I loved Dr. Lyons. He was the greatest doctor ever and I love him! He's awesome. I think most children would, he's real friendly and super funny. My dad used to call him Dr. Bear and Dr. Tiger, and Dr. Gorilla. It used to make me so mad when I was little! Dr. Lyons is a wonderful doctor.

September 7th, 2017