A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Manuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Manuel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Manuel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dean Manuel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Manuel practice?
- Dr. Michael Manuel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Manuel practices Pediatrics near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Pediatricians.