A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Manuel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Manuel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manuel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Manuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Manuel practice?
Dr. Michael Manuel practices Pediatrics near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Manuel, Dr. Mitch Manuel, Dr. Myles Manuel, Dr. Michal Manuel, Dr. Mickey Manuel, Dr. Miles Manuel