Michael D Marion, MD

680 E. Main St.
Suite 202
Lehi, UT 84043
(801) 331-8554
Locations and availability (1)

|  Great with my son  |  show details
by A Dad on Feb 9th, 2014

We took our son to Dr. Marion off a suggestion by another doctor who was seeing our son. Our teenage son had gynecomastia, which is excessive breast tissue. It was a little embarrassing for our son to go to a plastic surgeon to talk about breast reduction, but Dr. Marion and the entire staff were very good to him and made him feel comfortable about the procedure. I was a little nervous if we were doing the right thing, or if we should wait to see if he grew out of it as he continued to grow, but in the end, we decided to go ahead with the procedure. The procedure went great and the follow up care was outstanding. We were very pleased with the results. Based on our experience, we would highly recommend him.

|  Excellent!!  |  show details
by SJW on Sep 16th, 2013

Dr. Marion at Aesthetica was a superb surgeon for my recent breast augmentation. He was extremely knowledgeable on recent studies and research and willing to listen to and discuss all of my questions and concerns. He even offered to research something for me that he didn't know, and called me later to let me know what he'd found out. In addition to his medical expertise, Dr. Marion has a great artistic aesthetic, and was able to make recommendations and assessments for my body to help achieve the natural look I wanted. During my recovery period he would contact me daily to find out how I was doing and showed genuine concern for my comfort and well-being. The staff at Aesthetica were also extremely knowledgeable, approachable, and helpful. I appreciate their professionalism balanced with a very friendly nature, and their beautiful offices really help put me at ease. I am absolutely thrilled with my results and so grateful to Dr. Marion. I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

|  Injections  |  show details
by Anne on Jun 28th, 2013

Dr Marion has a great bedside manner. I was nervous - first cosmetic experience. He was informative, knowledgeable and confident. I appreciated his mellow demeanor. He never acted rushed.