Dr. Michael Marion Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Marion?

January 13th, 2017

great experience

This whole process from start to finish has been fantastic. I felt that Dr. Marion really listened to me and was able to give me the results I had hoped for. It was great experience. Thank you!

July 21st, 2016

Improved self image

I had a really great experience from consultation through follow ups. I am more happy with my results than I thought I would be- exceeded my expectations.

June 26th, 2016

Recommend for Dr Michael Marion

That is how I would like to be treated at any doctors office. I felt like Dr.Marion was actually taking time with me and that he was an experience physician. I asked several questions regarding procedure. (Probably more than most) I was referred to Dr Marion by a friend. I went ahead with this particular procedure it was really better than anticipated ...(not painful) i am very satisfied with the results. I continue to return to him for other procedures . . I would highly recommend Dr Mchael Marion.

June 13th, 2016

Stitched up my daughters face in the emergency room and follow up after. Great bedside manner and her face looks great

September 5th, 2015

The whole experience was great

From my first phone call to the initial consult and the final outcome has been a good experience. The staff at Dr. Marion's is friendly, knowledgable and accommodating. Dr. Marion is very current on latest surgical techniques and options. I am very happy with my decision to choose him as my plastic surgeon.

August 10th, 2015

Ver y knowlegable

In between visits, I was afraid that something was wrong. I sent dr. Marion a picture of the questionsble problem and I got a call a couple hours later assuring me that everything looked ok. I really appreciated the time he gave me to look at the pictures and assure me everything was ok, even though I didn't have an appointment set up with him.

November 21st, 2014

Wonderful doctor, great staff

Dr. Marion is wonderful! I would not have been able to go through my surgery without the assistance of his great staff, mainly Jen. Thank you all!

November 21st, 2014

Good about following up

Dr. Marian has been great. He has been really good about following up with me and seeing me through this whole ordeal.

November 3rd, 2014

Friendly staff

Friendly staff. Loved bringing my son here. The doctor was amazing and we felt at ease and knew he could repair my sons problem.

October 28th, 2014

Excellent and outstanding!

My experience was beyond excellent and outstanding. I had a very scary facial cancer and Dr. Marion did a wonderful job repairing my face.

October 27th, 2014

Definitely would recommend!

It has been a really amazing experience, everyone has been super nice and have been great with my daughter. Dr. Marion has been an awesome doctor, explains things very well and makes sure we are all taken care of. I would defiantly recommend them, and would come back to them if anything would ever happen again.

October 27th, 2014

Polite and friendly staff

The staff was very friendly and polite. They did a great Job at fitting me in on a very short notice