Dr. Michael Marion, MD
Plastic Surgery

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Wonderful doctor, great staff  |  show details
by Josephine Schroeder on Nov 21st, 2014

Dr. Marion is wonderful! I would not have been able to go through my surgery without the assistance of his great staff, mainly Jen. Thank you all!

|  Good about following up  |  show details
by Erin Rutter on Nov 21st, 2014

Dr. Marian has been great. He has been really good about following up with me and seeing me through this whole ordeal.

|  Friendly staff  |  show details
by Melinda Stone on Nov 3rd, 2014

Friendly staff. Loved bringing my son here. The doctor was amazing and we felt at ease and knew he could repair my sons problem.

|  Excellent and outstanding!  |  show details
by Annette Landon on Oct 28th, 2014

My experience was beyond excellent and outstanding. I had a very scary facial cancer and Dr. Marion did a wonderful job repairing my face.

|  Definitely would recommend!  |  show details
by Nicole Keyser on Oct 27th, 2014

It has been a really amazing experience, everyone has been super nice and have been great with my daughter. Dr. Marion has been an awesome doctor, explains things very well and makes sure we are all taken care of. I would defiantly recommend them, and would come back to them if anything would ever happen again.

|  Polite and friendly staff  |  show details
by Nelson Kyle Nay on Oct 27th, 2014

The staff was very friendly and polite. They did a great Job at fitting me in on a very short notice

|  Patient first!  |  show details
by Trent Christensen on Sep 29th, 2014

They treat you great and patient first all the time. Thank you.

|  Courteous and prompt  |  show details
by Kevin Rey on Sep 24th, 2014

Dr Marion was always courteous and prompt. He treated me with respect. I had an excellent experience.

|  Amazing medical help  |  show details
by Khwani on May 19th, 2014

Great highly recommended. They are very welcoming and courties people. Dr. Marion is very professional and makes all appointments worth well.

|  Reliable and trustworthy  |  show details
May 15th, 2014

Very friendly and excellent care. He directly addressed the problem I faced, and was clear about what he was doing and was a good surgeon.

|  Great with my son  |  show details
by A Dad on Feb 9th, 2014

We took our son to Dr. Marion off a suggestion by another doctor who was seeing our son. Our teenage son had gynecomastia, which is excessive breast tissue. It was a little embarrassing for our son to go to a plastic surgeon to talk about breast reduction, but Dr. Marion and the entire staff were very good to him and made him feel comfortable about the procedure. I was a little nervous if we were doing the right thing, or if we should wait to see if he grew out of it as he continued to grow, but in the end, we decided to go ahead with the procedure. The procedure went great and the follow up care was outstanding. We were very pleased with the results. Based on our experience, we would highly recommend him.

|  Excellent!!  |  show details
by SJW on Sep 16th, 2013

Dr. Marion at Aesthetica was a superb surgeon for my recent breast augmentation. He was extremely knowledgeable on recent studies and research and willing to listen to and discuss all of my questions and concerns. He even offered to research something for me that he didn't know, and called me later to let me know what he'd found out. In addition to his medical expertise, Dr. Marion has a great artistic aesthetic, and was able to make recommendations and assessments for my body to help achieve the natural look I wanted. During my recovery period he would contact me daily to find out how I was doing and showed genuine concern for my comfort and well-being. The staff at Aesthetica were also extremely knowledgeable, approachable, and helpful. I appreciate their professionalism balanced with a very friendly nature, and their beautiful offices really help put me at ease. I am absolutely thrilled with my results and so grateful to Dr. Marion. I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

|  Injections  |  show details
by Anne on Jun 28th, 2013

Dr Marion has a great bedside manner. I was nervous - first cosmetic experience. He was informative, knowledgeable and confident. I appreciated his mellow demeanor. He never acted rushed.