Dr. Michael Marion MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 21st, 2016
Improved self image
I had a really great experience from consultation through follow ups. I am more happy with my results than I thought I would be- exceeded my expectations.

June 26th, 2016
Recommend for Dr Michael Marion
That is how I would like to be treated at any doctors office. I felt like Dr.Marion was actually taking time with me and that he was an experience physician. I asked several questions regarding procedure. (Probably more than most) I was referred to Dr Marion by a friend. I went ahead with this particular procedure it was really better than anticipated ...(not painful) i am very satisfied with the results. I continue to return to him for other procedures . . I would highly recommend Dr Mchael Marion.

June 12th, 2016
Stitched up my daughters face in the emergency room and follow up after. Great bedside manner and her face looks great

September 4th, 2015
The whole experience was great
From my first phone call to the initial consult and the final outcome has been a good experience. The staff at Dr. Marion's is friendly, knowledgable and accommodating. Dr. Marion is very current on latest surgical techniques and options. I am very happy with my decision to choose him as my plastic surgeon.

August 10th, 2015
Ver y knowlegable
In between visits, I was afraid that something was wrong. I sent dr. Marion a picture of the questionsble problem and I got a call a couple hours later assuring me that everything looked ok. I really appreciated the time he gave me to look at the pictures and assure me everything was ok, even though I didn't have an appointment set up with him.

November 21st, 2014
Wonderful doctor, great staff
Dr. Marion is wonderful! I would not have been able to go through my surgery without the assistance of his great staff, mainly Jen. Thank you all!

November 21st, 2014
Good about following up
Dr. Marian has been great. He has been really good about following up with me and seeing me through this whole ordeal.

November 3rd, 2014
Friendly staff
Friendly staff. Loved bringing my son here. The doctor was amazing and we felt at ease and knew he could repair my sons problem.

October 28th, 2014
Excellent and outstanding!
My experience was beyond excellent and outstanding. I had a very scary facial cancer and Dr. Marion did a wonderful job repairing my face.

October 27th, 2014
Definitely would recommend!
It has been a really amazing experience, everyone has been super nice and have been great with my daughter. Dr. Marion has been an awesome doctor, explains things very well and makes sure we are all taken care of. I would defiantly recommend them, and would come back to them if anything would ever happen again.

October 27th, 2014
Polite and friendly staff
The staff was very friendly and polite. They did a great Job at fitting me in on a very short notice

September 29th, 2014
Patient first!
They treat you great and patient first all the time. Thank you.