Overall Review

3.9

August 3rd, 2016
Staff is VERY rude specially whoever answers the phones!!

July 25th, 2016
In time
It's been over 10 years with Marsh and he's awesome!

June 8th, 2016
Need a new CEO
He's great. His CEO mark harassed, made rude mean comments, followed me into another doctors stands there always asking me what am I in here for now harasses me while I'm in horrible pain......he needs to stay in his cave in the back instead of harassing patients never did get the medical records I signed for 2 months for that is violating my hippa rights

May 11th, 2016
dr marsh is a great doc
Dr. Marsh is one of the most funny internist that I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. Call their office due to a major illness and was promptly called back . His employees were very kind and a pleasure to talk with, also very helpful with the medication descriptions. I have also recommended this doctor to multiple friends of mine and they all said good things about him.

July 12th, 2012
Very difficult to get test results. Impossible to discuss results with him or ask questions via phone or email. Gets side-tracked with his agenda, failing to answer my questions. His staff fails to provide instructions for ultra-sound tests. His fax machine does not work, therefore referral authorization forms are not received by the specialist he refers me to, resulting in timely follow- on my behalf.

May 22nd, 2012
Been going there for 20 years but.....
It's time to move on. I believe Dr. Marsh and his staff are overwhelmed with patients. The follow up after a physical is a very fast hard to understand assessment of your statistics. I do believe he's a great doctor, but getting 2 minutes of his time has become nearly impossible. (For quick legitimate questions.)

January 6th, 2010
not trustworthy
After waiting over an hour for my follow up visit, Dr. Marsh spent less than 5 minutes with me and did not communicate well. He answered a personal phone call during the follow up visit as well. In my initial visit, he made a diagnosis and prescribed medicine without current bloodwork and without a physical exam. I do not trust this doctor.

October 28th, 2008
Amazing
Dr. Marsh diagnosed in 2 minutes what others couldn't do in a year. Thanks Dr. Marsh!

July 10th, 2008
GREAT GUY
I have known Dr. Marsh for several years. He always seems to know what is going on with me by just looking at me. He is such a kind hearted, SMART doctor. I would not trade him in for anything. If anyone has any thing negative to say about him DOES NOT KNOW HIM ONE BIT. You'd be lucky is he was your Dr. Thanks Dr. Marsh for everything