A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Of Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Martin MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Martin practice?
- Dr. Michael Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Martin practices Neurological Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Neurological Surgeons.