A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mason has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Doyle Mason DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Mason practice?
- Dr. Michael Mason has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mason practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons and Boston Surgeons.