A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mason has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Doyle Mason DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Mason practice?
- Dr. Michael Mason has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mason practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Brighton, MA.
See Brookline Surgeons.