A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mason has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mason accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Mason practice?
Dr. Michael Mason practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Cambridge Surgeons.