A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Massey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Massey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Massey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Massey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Massey practice?
Dr. Michael Massey practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, TN and Irving, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.