A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Masterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Masterson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Masterson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Masterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Daniel Masterson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Masterson practice?
- Dr. Michael Masterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Masterson practices Anesthesiology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Anesthesiologists.