A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mauro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mauro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mauro
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Mauro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauro graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mauro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Mauro DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Mauro practice?
- Dr. Michael Mauro has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mauro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Christiansburg, VA and Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Orthopedic Surgeons.