A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mauro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mauro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mauro
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mauro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauro graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mauro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Mauro DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Mauro practice?
- Dr. Michael Mauro has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mauro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Christiansburg, VA.
See Christiansburg Orthopedic Surgeons.