A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McIntosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McIntosh is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McIntosh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntosh graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. McIntosh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Donald McIntosh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. McIntosh practice?
- Dr. Michael McIntosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McIntosh practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.