inactive

Michael D Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 1 review

December 8th, 2015
Very professional, yet friendly and approachable.

April 18th, 2011
Nice enough doctor, but I don't trust his opinion
My husband and I have seen Dr. Miller a few times over about 5 years. While he's a nice person, I don't trust his medical opinion. There have been several occasions where we just didn't feel like he made the right diagnosis or did the right thing. One mistake is understandable, but it has been several for us. We're looking for a new doctor now.

July 16th, 2009
not worth the visit
not much compassion, knowledge or followup regarding my diagnosis and prescription. Prescribed 2 different antibiotics, both of which I had reactions to. After calling the 2nd time to "seek medical help," his recommendation was to go to another physician. Mind you, all the communication was between me and his assistant - doctor never called or followed up or ask any additional questions. I will take his advice and take my family somewhere else.