Dr. Michael Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 3rd, 2016
Have had total knee joint replacement in both knees. Excellent outcome. Love Dr. Miller.

September 23rd, 2015
Dr Miller did not look at my chart/ have my chart or review my history when he saw me.

September 11th, 2015
Relief
I was a bit apprehensive about my visit with Dr. Miller after I read the reviews on line, I have a significant weight issue and I was having trouble with my knee. I explained what the issue was and he didn't make any judgments at least to my face and he was very honest and frank in his discussion which I appreciated. He gave me a shot in the knee and he was most professional.

August 6th, 2015
He is very rude and thinks he is such a great surgeon but he is the worst !!!!!!!!!!

July 25th, 2015
Rude, dismissive, arrogant

July 16th, 2015
Rude and made comments with other doctor regarding my weight

April 23rd, 2013
Initial Appointment
I have been having non stop pain in my upper leg. I had been referred to Dr. Miller by another doctor. Dr. Miller new right away that my pain was from my hip. He was right up front that I would need a hip replacement. I admit I was first in shock with his diagnosis, but the next day I was glad that he told me right away so I could adjust to my health problem and not waste any more time trying to fix the wrong problem. In his office he did what he could to relieve the pain and gave me a prescription for physical therapy. I have since talked to many people about hip Drs. in my area, and have received good reviews about Dr. Miller.

October 2nd, 2012
excellent doctor
I had both hips replaced by Dr. Miller in 2008 and he gave me back my life. I cannot say enough good things about him.

July 29th, 2012
Rushed. Patronizing. Arrogant. Dismissive. Physical exam less than one minute, consisted of asking me to extend my leg and watching me take 3 steps in the exam room. Seemed too impatient to take a full history and became angry when I asked a question about his diagnosis. Was his diagnosis accurate? I'll be going to another physician to find out.

October 22nd, 2010
Great knee surgery
Dr. Miller is an outstanding surgeon. He was recommended to me by a friend as I live in another state. The success I have had with my knee after surgery is outstanding and the orthopedic rehab facility I go to here in my state said that I have far exceeded any degree of bend that they have seen. I did not have much pain after the surgery and had a very fast recovery with no complications. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. MILLER HE IS THE BEST!!!!