A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Moore has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Duane Moore DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Moore practice?
- Dr. Michael Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Moore practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Brooksville, FL.
See Brooksville Internists and Brooksville Cardiologists.