Learn more about Dr. Michael Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moran, Interventional Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moran
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moran, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Insulin Resistance
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moran has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Moran MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Moran practice?
- Dr. Michael Moran has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Moran practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Cardiologists.