A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moran, Interventional Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moran
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Moran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moran, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Insulin Resistance
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moran has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Moran MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Moran practice?
- Dr. Michael Moran has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Moran practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Cardiologists.