Dr. Michael Moran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Moran?

December 29th, 2016

Horribly self-assured and Completely wrong in his diagnosis

Dr. Moran informed me almost immediately during my first visit that I had advanced heart failure. He instructed me to schedule surgery immediately. He never did as much as an EKG, but insisted that his expertise allowed him to make this diagnosis. I fled to another cardiologist; this was several years ago, and I am just fine. My present cardiologist does appropriate testing and has good credentials. Please check Moran's credentials. He is a QUACK.

May 13th, 2015

very knowledgeable and patient

March 25th, 2015

Awesome doctor,lucky to have him!Takes his time with each patient.

February 24th, 2013

Loves the heart

Dr. Moran is presently taking care of my husband's heart condition. It is obvious that Dr. Moran loves what he does because he can talk on and on about the heart. He will spend as much time as you need. In my opinion, that's the kind of doctor you would want taking care of you. He listened to my husband explain his condition, considered all the medication that he is taking ( a lot) and started problem solving on paper what the right treatment would be for my husband. We were very impressed with Dr. Moran.

September 20th, 2012

This Doctor

Outstanding Doctor of Cardiology.

April 17th, 2012

Dr. Moran is as you would want all doctors....he cares deeply for your cardiovascular health no matter your age and that is saying something during these times of Medicare IPAB. He treated my 90 plus year old mother who was a handful and not only was he willing to take her on, he really liked her! When my husband suffered a mild heart attack, he treated him with the one needed stent and tested him soon after for diabetes. After eleven years, my husband is heart healthy because of Dr. Moran. He is the best heart doctor with a heart for your family!

September 2nd, 2011

Brillant doctor.....

Dr. Moran has turned our lives around....he is the Insulin Resistance/Diabetes guru! I will be FOREVER grateful that he diagnosed my condition and I am now living a healthier lifestyle and I feel fabulous. Other than the ridiculous time waiting in the reception room to be seen, one quickly forgets when Dr. Moran comes in and gives you all the time you need. He does a wonderful job explaining in lay terms the situation. I love his humor also. This man in my eyes, is a Genius!

June 13th, 2011

Dr. James Ford

Dr. Moran exhibited excellent diagnostic Skills, provided my family with good lay person information regarding my procedure and executed the procedure in a timely and proficient manner, with excellent clinical skills and follow up procedures. I couldn't be happier with Dr. Moran as my Cardiologist.

March 9th, 2008

Get a second opinion

I would highly recommend that you seek a second opinion before having this doctor treat you, particularly if he is recommending a vascular procedure. It will be well worth the time and effort for your well-being.

February 18th, 2008

Outstanding Endovascularist

You have to wait to see Dr. Moran, but it is well worth it. It is an outstanding diagnostician, and interventionalist. His knowldege of diabetes is astounding. My entire family now sees Dr. Moran!

February 11th, 2017