A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nicholas, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nicholas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nicholas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dunston Nicholas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Nicholas practice?
- Dr. Michael Nicholas has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nicholas practices Pediatrics near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Pediatricians.