A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nicholas, Pediatrician is Excellent. Dr. Nicholas has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nicholas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nicholas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nicholas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Nicholas practice?
Dr. Michael Nicholas practices Pediatrics near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Doylestown Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Nicholas, Dr. Mitch Nicholas, Dr. Myles Nicholas, Dr. Michal Nicholas, Dr. Mickey Nicholas, Dr. Miles Nicholas