A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pasquale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pasquale is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasquale
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pasquale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pasquale, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Abdominal Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Infectious Disease
- Multiple Trauma
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasquale graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pasquale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Pasquale MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Pasquale practice?
- Dr. Michael Pasquale has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pasquale practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.