A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pasquale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pasquale is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pasquale, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Abdominal Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Infectious Disease
- Multiple Trauma
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasquale graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pasquale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pasquale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Pasquale practice?
Dr. Michael Pasquale practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.