A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Peck is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peck
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Peck, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Univ Of North Carolina HospChapel Hill Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dickens Peck MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Peck practice?
- Dr. Michael Peck has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Peck practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.