A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Peck is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Peck, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dickens Peck MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Peck practice?
- Dr. Michael Peck has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Peck practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.