A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Peck is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Peck, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Peck practice?
Dr. Michael Peck practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.