A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Phillips is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dean Phillips MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Michael Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Phillips practices Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Simi Valley, CA and West Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.