Dr. Michael Rosen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 7th, 2016
Dr Rosen is a spectacular doctor ,also believe he is a genius when it comes to cosmetic surgery,he did my breast implants and I am better than ever!

October 24th, 2016
Horriable dr
I spent over 35,000 go in there because I didn't know any better he kept messing me up and messing me up so I kept going back hoping to fix it my private area swollen all the Botox is watered down I spend a lot of money on it this park was broken calipers in my face because it is steam Kathleen held on to my money and want to give it back to me until I had another surgery when I overpaid her there was supposed to take the L lines up between my face out and study injected fat which didn't work my legs had liposuction there sagging he doesn't know what he's doing and Kathleen would not let you talk to them she even told me that there was cameras in the bathroom and accuse me of stealing a plant and some box they're all money hungry and my body is deformed because of them. Now I go to a new spot I don't have the money to go to another plastic surgeon to get everything fixed and this spot so much better on Hooper Avenue they don't know what they're doing they cause blotches on my face from doing bleaching and everything during the summer dark brown blotches my whole body is ruined I'm writing to the medical board about them and sending them pictures

June 7th, 2016
Amazing dr
Dr Rosen is a fanatic Dr he treated me with a lot of respect he was care and nice . He explained everything in details of what to expect from my surgery. I will recommend more ppl to him .

March 4th, 2016
Dr Rosen is the best plastic surgeon in all of Monmouth and ocean county!

December 7th, 2015
The staff and professionalism at Dr.Rosens office really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable and well taken care of.

October 16th, 2015
Dr. Rosen is an outstanding doctor. He comforts you every step of the way. He is truly an amazing and I highly recommend him to all.

June 19th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor have been with him for more than 6 years & would not go anywhere else.

May 20th, 2015
Best Plastic Surgeon EVER!!!!
I am seriously SHOCKED at the negative comments I have read below! I have been coming to Dr. Rosen for more then 8 years! He is hands down, by far the best plastic surgeon I have heard of and been too. I have had several different procedures by him and have never had a problem. Yes the wait time can be a little crazy, but to me it is very important to make sure I am in good hands! It is well worth the wait! He takes his time with every patient and that is what you want. Several times I thought I needed different fillers but Dr. Rosen was very honest with me in telling me that I was not ready for them yet. He was not quick to take my money to make a quick buck like most Drs. Staff is very friendly and helpful! I highly recommend him!!

April 25th, 2015
Doesn't care about your time!
I waited over 2 hours and still didn't see him! I finally had to leave! No explanation was given, no sorry, I was left in a small room after the waitin room for an hour with no one ever coming in to say anything or ask if I needed a drink...two hours is do unprofessional!

October 22nd, 2013
WORST SERVICE EVER- INJECTED ME IN WRONG AREA- 4 MONTH LATER FACE DEFORRMED
MAKES YOU WAIT 3 HOURS FOR AN APPOINTMENT- UNPROFESSIONAL- GIVES YOU NO PRE OR POST OP INSTRUCTIONS- NEVER SIGNED A RELEASE- INJECTED BOTOX IN MY SOUFFE-- CAUSING A PERMANENT BUMP UNDER MY EYE- 4 MONTHS LATER BUMP HAS NOT IMPROVED- TAKES N O RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS ACTIONS- DONT USE HIM- YOU WILL REGRET IT

October 4th, 2013
Please Stay Away!!!!!
I am posting this because i do not want others to have the same outcome as myself. I went to Dr. Rosen for Rhinoplasty, i wanted a smaller bridge and a little lift on the tip, what i got was a botched surgery. A couple years after i got the surgery done, my nose never went back down, the bridge has a small hole in the bone i can feel it, my nostrils are crooked and cartilage is gone. It will cost me over $30,000 to fix it. If your looking for a respectable doctor please go to California. He's a mess and should not be in practice, i wish i could sue the heck out of him for what he did to me, i cant even leave my house without feeling self conscious. Please stay far away from him for whatever surgery you get done, he doesnt know what he's doing and will call to reschedule your surgery a million times before he actually does it, i should've walked away the second time he cancelled on me. Hope this helps someone looking to go to him for a surgery or even Botox, i'd be scared i'd come out looking like the mom from Real Housewives of Miami!

July 28th, 2012
Worth the wait
Hands down, Dr. Rosen is tops in his field. Yes he may have you waiting, but it's because he's very thorough with every patient. He doesn't rush you through, and allows you to ask any and all questions you have. I have had several procedures done and have been more than happy. I have a family member who could have gotten my surgery down a lot more inexpensive, but I know this Dr.'s work and wasn't taking a chance with an unknown. L.