Dr. Michael Rosen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Rosen?

October 1st, 2017

HORRIBLE DOCTOR AND STAFF!

Paid $$$$ for Juverderm XL that is supposed to last 1 year! Lasted a couple of months. Went with my friend (after waiting FOUR hours in the office!) -- hers didn't last either. She went back and they gave her more for FREE! I called his office manager Kathleen who is also is girlfriend, not only is she RUDE, she told me that I would have to pay another $375 for a refill! Don't waste your money.

August 29th, 2017

Abdominoplasty/ tummy tuck Very poor results one side has more skin on it than the other and my belly button is off center. I returned post op to have this adjusted and he insisted I need a whole new procedure . I since then had two other plastic surgeons opinions telling them of Dr . Rosen's new suggested procedure and both agreed that is not what needed, I just need a revision of the incision. Very poor work and not willing to admit or fix it.3

August 13th, 2017

Uneven eyebrows

Went to Dr Rosen excited about my botox..not only did it hurt extremely bad as he was injecting it (like never before with any other doctors) I now have one eyebrow that's lifted up & the other one is droopy...not happy at all !!@ I work hard for my $$ to pay $500 for botox and only got it done between the eyebrows & part of my upper eyebrows u Wud think a simple procedure like this Wud have given me satisfactory results...but no !! No !! No !! What a joke,not happy at all...now I have to wait til this botox wears off so my droopy eyelid goes back to normal ...never again with Dr Rosen Shame on him...he shud know better

April 12th, 2017

DONT GO HERE

i'm not sure why there are so many good reviews because i've heard nothing positive; issues range from people waking up during surgery to people needing to get their breasts fixed or re-done completely. i decided to give them the benefit of the doubt because he did assure me everything would be okay, however the more i interacted with people in the office the more skeptical i became. Two hours before i was scheduled to go into surgery i got a call CANCELING my surgery. Now that i have looked around for other surgeons they are all very shocked that Dr Rosen did not require bloodwork no matter my age, but they are NOT shocked at the fact of who the doctor i was seeing was. Not only did this interfere with my work life but it also interfered with my whole family who took off of work to take me to the surgery and to take care of me afterward. so with that being said, you should probably find someone else. � wait time for pre op was four hours

December 7th, 2016

Dr Rosen is a spectacular doctor ,also believe he is a genius when it comes to cosmetic surgery,he did my breast implants and I am better than ever!

October 25th, 2016

Horriable dr

I spent over 35,000 go in there because I didn't know any better he kept messing me up and messing me up so I kept going back hoping to fix it my private area swollen all the Botox is watered down I spend a lot of money on it this park was broken calipers in my face because it is steam Kathleen held on to my money and want to give it back to me until I had another surgery when I overpaid her there was supposed to take the L lines up between my face out and study injected fat which didn't work my legs had liposuction there sagging he doesn't know what he's doing and Kathleen would not let you talk to them she even told me that there was cameras in the bathroom and accuse me of stealing a plant and some box they're all money hungry and my body is deformed because of them. Now I go to a new spot I don't have the money to go to another plastic surgeon to get everything fixed and this spot so much better on Hooper Avenue they don't know what they're doing they cause blotches on my face from doing bleaching and everything during the summer dark brown blotches my whole body is ruined I'm writing to the medical board about them and sending them pictures

June 7th, 2016

Amazing dr

Dr Rosen is a fanatic Dr he treated me with a lot of respect he was care and nice . He explained everything in details of what to expect from my surgery. I will recommend more ppl to him .

March 4th, 2016

Dr Rosen is the best plastic surgeon in all of Monmouth and ocean county!

December 8th, 2015

The staff and professionalism at Dr.Rosens office really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable and well taken care of.

October 17th, 2015

Dr. Rosen is an outstanding doctor. He comforts you every step of the way. He is truly an amazing and I highly recommend him to all.

June 19th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor have been with him for more than 6 years & would not go anywhere else.

May 20th, 2015

Best Plastic Surgeon EVER!!!!

I am seriously SHOCKED at the negative comments I have read below! I have been coming to Dr. Rosen for more then 8 years! He is hands down, by far the best plastic surgeon I have heard of and been too. I have had several different procedures by him and have never had a problem. Yes the wait time can be a little crazy, but to me it is very important to make sure I am in good hands! It is well worth the wait! He takes his time with every patient and that is what you want. Several times I thought I needed different fillers but Dr. Rosen was very honest with me in telling me that I was not ready for them yet. He was not quick to take my money to make a quick buck like most Drs. Staff is very friendly and helpful! I highly recommend him!!