A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ross, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center - Atlantis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Ross MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Ross practice?
- Dr. Michael Ross has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ross practices Rheumatology near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Rheumatologists.