A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Roth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Roth, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Roth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Derek Roth MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Roth practice?
- Dr. Michael Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Roth practices Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pulmonologists.