A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Roth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Roth, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Roth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Derek Roth MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Roth practice?
- Dr. Michael Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Roth practices Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pulmonologists.