A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schneider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schneider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Schneider MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Schneider practice?
- Dr. Michael Schneider has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schneider practices Internal Medicine near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Red Wing, MN and Milwaukee, WI.
See Brookfield Internists.