A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schultz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Loma Linda University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Douglas Schultz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Michael Schultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schultz practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.