A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schwartz, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Schwartz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Schwartz DO and MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Michael Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schwartz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons and Plano Family Physicians.