A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schwartz, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Schwartz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Schwartz DO and MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Michael Schwartz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schwartz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons and Plano Family Physicians.