A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shapiro, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shapiro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Shapiro MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Michael Shapiro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shapiro practices Dermatology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Lakewood, CO.
See Denver Dermatologists.