A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Slater, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Slater has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Slater DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Slater practice?
- Dr. Michael Slater has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Slater practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Primary Care Doctors.