A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Slater, Family Practitioner, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slater
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Slater Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Slater has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Slater DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Slater practice?
- Dr. Michael Slater has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Slater practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Family Physicians.