Dr. Michael Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Smith?

April 26th, 2013

Dr. Smith saved my life!

Dr. Smith is an amazing person as well as the very best doctor from whom I've received care. I was devastated when I was diagnosed with anal cancer. I immediately went to the internet and read about terrible statistics, treatment options, etc. My cholorectal specialist made an appointment for me with Dr. Smith. I had daily treaments and Dr. Smith met with me weekly. He ia a calm, gentle, reassuring man who's enthusiasm and "cheerleading" helped me gain a positive attitude, not only about beating the cancer, but about life in general. I am cancer-free.

September 30th, 2010

Outstanding Doctor

I was diagnosed with cancer and I got an appointment to see Dr Smith the very next day. He was extremely thorough about explaining my cancer and treatment options. I decided to get radiation with Dr Smith, and during the 9 weeks of treatment, Dr Smith and his staff were the best I can imagine! I am completely satisified.

September 3rd, 2017