A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stanley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Stanley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dale Stanley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Stanley practice?
- Dr. Michael Stanley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stanley practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians.