Dr. Michael Steiner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2017
Very helpful
I went to see Dr. Steiner for a Facial Botox Treatment, I received as a gift. I had a headache at the time that had been ongoing for a week, Dr. Steiner shared with me that Botox often helps headaches.He gave me a small injection at the site. By the end of the day I had so much relief. As this is an ongoing issue for me, one I thought I had to live with, I will always return to Dr. Steiner for help. Oh, and the facial treatment, fantastic results!

December 17th, 2016
Highly recommend this eye doctore
I could not recommend any other doctor aside from Doctor Steiner, he is an expert his field of Ophthalmology. Who knew I was wearing the wrong prescription for over two years! How frustrating that was to find out but at the same time very relieved to know that my problem was that simple. The staff in the office is very friendly, they assisted and answered my questions from everything regarding insurance to directions. Keep up the good work!

December 10th, 2016
Wonderful experience
My husband and I both had an eye exam at Burien Medical Eye Care. We both had a great experience. Staff were friendly and pleasant to talk to. The eye exam Dr. Steiner performed made me feel I could truly trust his judgement . He took lots of time and explained everything. The nice thing about this visit is that my eyes didn't need to be dilated because they have state -of-art imaging equipment. I just got my glasses and it fits perfectly. I highly recommend this office to my family and friends.

December 5th, 2016
Overall, Dr. Steiner has a pleasant personality, however the service both by the front desk in terms of billing and quality of the appointment was extremely disappointing. The front desk had me sign a waiver for all my family members in order to bill my medical insurance, then subsequently lied and said later, when I was billed $$$ x 3, that there was no such waiver. Meanwhile, the quality of the appointment was poor. It was not thorough and he didn't even dilate our eyes. Now my daughter is having issues with her contacts and just two months post our visit, her vision with contacts is poor. We have to see someone else but because they billed my insurance already for the visit, I'm having to pay double. Do not go here.

November 11th, 2016
Very knowledgeable and intelligent eye doctor. I am so glad to find him. The surgery makes me look younger and healthier. My vision is improved. Thank you Dr. Steiner!

October 18th, 2016
Bad surgeon
I had bilateral upper eyelid surgery here and I am asian. He didn't explain all the risks or complications and only had me sign a waiver to cover him. He didnt put on a sterile drape when performing my surgery and did not wear a sterile gown. Its been 6 months since my surgery and my eyes look so weird that I went to another surgeon in seattle and he told me that I would need reconstructive surgery with a skin graft to correct the mistakes which will take thousands of dollars. I went to ask Dr. Steiner 3 times and the 3rd time he said good luck and did nothing as I left the office. 2 surgeons I consulted told me that he did not do the surgery correctly and that asian eyelids need surgery which the doctor knows what he is doing. I paid to look better not worse! It has effected my love life, job and self esteem.

July 29th, 2016
Nice experience. Took my son for the eye exam. Dr. Steiner is very friendly and spent over an hour on diagnose his symptoms and my son is very happy with his new glasses. I will recommend this doctor to my family and friends.

July 14th, 2016
Happy with how my eyelids look
Dr. Steiner is indeed a professional and experienced oculoplastic surgeon. I am asian and one of my eyes were droopy. It is not easy to put eye make up on. I had the surgery in May and I love the result!!! Especially when I put on my eye makeup. Definitely recommend this dr. to anyone who wants to improve their appearance. The price is very affordable and I was very surprised that I didn't feel any discomfort...just feel l was so lucky to find this doctor.

June 28th, 2016
Excellent
Very relaxed and comfortable. The staff was friendly and attentive. The doctor was more of the same. I feel he really knows his stuff and feel good th ...

June 28th, 2016
Very good +++
I went in to have an eye exam for prescription glasses. It was a very pleasant overall experience. Staff was relaxed and courteous. The Dr. was also very relaxed yet exuded confidence born from many years of practice. His explanation is easy to understand and direct to the point. I asked why my eyes were not dilated (since I recall in my past eye exams that my eyes were dilated and required me to use sunglasses after the eye exam). He explained that there was no need to do so. The technology of the medical equiptment that they use far exceeds what eye dilation can provide. Gives me confidence that I am getting the best and most modern treatment. There was no need for a follow up treatment.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. Providing the best service to our patients is our #1 goal.

June 27th, 2016
Happy with my experience
I am very impressed by the time Dr. Steiner spent on my eye exam. He is very professional and answered all my questions and concerns. He and his staff are so caring. I am so happy that I found the doctor that I can trust.

June 27th, 2016
Very Perfect Result
Dr.Steiner and his staff are wonderful. They are very caring. I had my lower eyelids done. I had my lower eyelids done. I am very pleased with the result .I don't look tired and exhausted any more.