A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stone, Surgical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stone, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis Stone MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Stone practice?
- Dr. Michael Stone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stone practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.