Learn more about Dr. Michael Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stone, Surgical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stone, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Stone MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Stone practice?
- Dr. Michael Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stone practices Surgery near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Surgeons.