A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Colorado Plains Medical Ctr
- Sterling Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Stone MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Stone practice?
- Dr. Michael Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stone practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Greeley, CO.
See Greeley Internists, Greeley Hematologists, and Greeley Oncologists.