Dr. Michael David Strong MD is male, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Strong, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Coronary Artery Surgery, Heart Valve Surgery, and ThoracicCardiothoracic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Strong graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Strong has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Strong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Strong practice?
Dr. Michael Strong practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Strong, Dr. Mitch Strong, Dr. Myles Strong, Dr. Michal Strong, Dr. Mickey Strong, Dr. Miles Strong