A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Strong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strong
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Strong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Strong, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Strong graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Strong has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Strong MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Strong practice?
- Dr. Michael Strong has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Strong practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Aston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Media, PA.
See Aston Surgeons and Aston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.