A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Strong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Strong, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Strong graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Strong has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Strong practice?
Dr. Michael Strong practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Hollywood, FL.
See Wynnewood Surgeons.