inactive

Michael D Swanson MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

July 7th, 2011
tmj
I have seen Dr. Swanson since I'm 16 years old. He's is the most upstanding,caring and compassionate doctor I've ever been to. I've had multiple female issues in which Dr. Swanson helped me through especially informing me with all alternatives and options for treatment. I would highly recommend him to anyone

May 16th, 2011
wonderful doctor
Dr. Swanson took his time, he is professional and caring. He does wonderful follow up and is is as courteous and knowledgeable as a physician.

March 12th, 2009
I have gone to this doctor for many years. He delivered both my children. I have never had a single problem, incident or concern. He takes you into his office after your exam and allows you the time you need if you have any questions or concerns. He is professional in his treatment.

February 10th, 2009
He's a liar, cheater, and thief. He charges for services he doesn't perform and yells at the patients. He should not be licensed.