A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Taylor is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dee Taylor MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Michael Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Taylor practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.