A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Taylor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Taylor practice?
Dr. Michael Taylor practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Taylor, Dr. Micheal Taylor, Dr. Michel Taylor, Dr. Mickey Taylor, Dr. Miguel Taylor, Dr. Mike Taylor