A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Taylor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Taylor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan