A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ulrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ulrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulrich graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ulrich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ulrich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ulrich practice?
- Dr. Michael Ulrich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ulrich practices Family Medicine near Albert Lea, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mills, IA.
See Albert Lea Family Physicians.