A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Walker is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Walker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Alvarado Hospital
- Sharp Community Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Walker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Walker practice?
- Dr. Michael Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Walker practices Family Medicine near Alpine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Campo, CA.
See Alpine Family Physicians.