A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Watson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Watson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Watson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
- Springfield, IL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis Watson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Watson practice?
- Dr. Michael Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Watson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Surgeons.