Learn more about Dr. Michael Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Watson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
- Springfield, IL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis Watson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Watson practice?
- Dr. Michael Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Watson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Surgeons.