Learn more about Dr. Michael Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Watson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
- Springfield, IL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis Watson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Watson practice?
- Dr. Michael Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Watson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Surgeons.