A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weiss is Poor. Dr. Weiss has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Weiss practice?
Dr. Michael Weiss practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Weiss, Dr. Mitch Weiss, Dr. Myles Weiss, Dr. Michal Weiss, Dr. Mickey Weiss, Dr. Miles Weiss