A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weiss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Weiss DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Michael Weiss has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Weiss practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rochester Hills, MI.