A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Adventist GlenOaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Williams MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Williams practice?
- Dr. Michael Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Williams practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Gastroenterologists.