A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Adventist GlenOaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Williams MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Williams practice?
- Dr. Michael Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Williams practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Gastroenterologists.