A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Williams, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams has 9 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Northwest Texas Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Duane Williams MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Williams practice?
- Dr. Michael Williams has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Michael Williams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .