inactive

Dr. Mike Wilson MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Dalton, GA

February 5th, 2016
Attitude s do matter
Not a good bed side manner. Him and his nurse were not concerned after injections to my knee hurt so bad I could not walk for about ten minutes. I had to yell out the door for the nurse to find out why I couldn't walk, twice. My first two shots did not hurt at all , and no One warned me that not walking for ten minutes was a possibility. I see him again and if it's not better, Iam out of there. Attitude s do matter

May 6th, 2015
I saw Dr. Wilson in 2008. Three members of my family had been to him and liked him. But they were not on Medicare. I was/am. Do not bother going to this practice if you are a Medicare patient. They don't want you. He was quite rude to me, once telling me when I had already been in the exam room for an hour, that he might not be able to get to me for 2 more hrs. or more! Then he fobbed me off on Emory (in ATL) for my biopsy and I'm sure it was bcs he would have lost money doing it himself. Medicare patients beware! (But apparently, if you have real insurance, he's a good doctor, according to my family members.)