Dr. Michael Dabbah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Dabbah?

February 15th, 2017

He treated my spinal infection and allowed me to walk again I can't thank him enough

October 14th, 2016

He helped me get through a neck problem without surgery Thank You for your time and effort

September 15th, 2016

Dr. Dabbah did my spine surgery and took away all my leg pain that I have been dealing with for years. I would highly recommend Down to earth and tells you like it is

September 14th, 2016

He treated my condition without surgery. I improved with therapy and injections. I am glad that he took the time to treat me and used surgery as a last step.

September 14th, 2016

Wow :(

We were assigned to a doctor who did not treat what we came for. He was very argumentative, have poor communication and listening skills and was borderline condescending. Very disappointing!!

August 12th, 2016

He is ridiculous. Has no idea what he is talking about and four other Dr.s disagreed with his "way of doing the surgery". Highly recommend to stay away.

June 8th, 2016

great Doc

This was my third surgery on my neck. All different doctors. Dr. Dabbah was the best. I feel great. Not only is he a great doctor, he is a good guy down to earth. His staff was also great. If you have any problems such as pain general questions they respond right away

April 18th, 2016

He is a great guy Would highly reccomend

April 12th, 2016

Dr. Dabbah's office was extremely rude to me, they crossed off my name before they even registered me and blamed each other for doing it. Even before I had scheduled an appointment I had to call 3 separate times, and they never returned my voicemail. At my appointment I had to wait 45 minutes until Dabbah saw me. He then rushed the appointment and didn't listen to any of my concerns. He forgot to give me a script for physical therapy and had to drive back to his office to get it. I will not be going back to his office ever.

April 8th, 2016

He' a doctor?!?!

After waiting two week for an appointment, I sat in the waiting room for almost an hour. He spent five minutes with me and did nothing to help my situation. He is a joke. The office sucked. I would never go back.

February 2nd, 2016

Dr Dubai is a very good Dr very thorough very down to earth talks to you tell you what's going on doesn't use DR terms on you that you don't understand. Although on the other hand his receptionist has a lot to be desired with such an attitude that she has I called because I did not get a card with my next appointment on it and I had to pick my head up off the floor and put it back on when she got finished because that's how rude and nasty she was

August 21st, 2015