A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dailey, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dailey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dailey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Parker Dailey MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Dailey practice?
- Dr. Michael Dailey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dailey practices Infectious Disease near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Cumming, GA.
See Roswell Infectious Disease Doctors.