Learn more about Dr. Michael Dailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dailey
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Dailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dailey, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dailey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dailey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Parker Dailey MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Dailey practice?
- Dr. Michael Dailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dailey practices Infectious Disease near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Infectious Disease Doctors.