A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dailey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dailey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dailey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dailey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Dailey practice?
Dr. Michael Dailey practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Otolaryngology near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Roswell Internists, Roswell Infectious Disease Doctors, and Roswell Otolaryngologists.