Learn more about Dr. Michael Dake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dake, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Interventional Radiology
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dake graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dake has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Dake practice?
Dr. Michael Dake practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.