A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dake, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Interventional Radiology
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dake graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dake has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Dake MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Dake practice?
- Dr. Michael Dake has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dake practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.