A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dalsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dalsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalsey
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dalsey Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalsey graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dalsey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Dalsey DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Dalsey practice?
- Dr. Michael Dalsey has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Dalsey practices Family Medicine near West Deptford, NJ.