A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dalsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dalsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalsey graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dalsey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Dalsey DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Dalsey practice?
- Dr. Michael Dalsey has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dalsey practices Family Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Deptford, NJ and Swedesboro, NJ.
See Blackwood Primary Care Doctors.