A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Daniel, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Daniel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Daniel MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Daniel practice?
- Dr. Michael Daniel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Daniel practices Surgery and Urology near Burlington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Okatie, SC.
See Burlington Surgeons and Burlington Urologists.