Dr. Michael Dansie Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Dansie?

Twenty Years

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Moving on after twenty years with Vancouver Clinic. It is my opinion that certain Drs. are basically performing below average serving their patients. Disappointed that under the circumstances I've had two knee cap replacements and now scheduled for a left hip replacment. When I called my family Dr. And request a early pain relief medication that I've been on for years (THREE days earlier) he denied me saying I was taking more the prescribed. Yes, I did, that's why I'm calling! I typically take three a day. My hip has been on fire and I was taking one more in a 24 hour period as prescribed. Vicodin 5mg. Not much but helps a little to at least do the minimum of life's daily tasks. The corker is that my husband and I had an appt with him to talk to this Dr. about the fact thst there are days I may take more then prescribed. I took all the urine test as he requested. Signed a pain contract, made appts. to update all meds. I went for three days without medication. Made an appt that third day to met with him and canceled because I was in such pain and my anxiety was off the chart. I will not be made out to be a drug seeker, which the clinic has made me feel like. I have jumped through every hoop they asked. I have communicated with the clinic. Had at least 6 cortisine shots to my hip until they stopped working. So, if you want a prescription for pain, I doubt the clinic is able to provide. I consider this a slap in my face. Even to those patients that have been with their family Dr. For years. I felt disregarded and left out to dry. I am moving on. I honored the agreements. I will get my left hip replaced and within a year have my other hip replaced as well. Rebound clinic is my only hope for a pain free life. I'm looking forward to the future but not with Dr. Dansie on my team.

Dr Dansie is a great Doctor

Posted on September 10th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Dansie for several months. I felt I was thoroughly examined. He listened to me and diagnosed me correctly. I have never had such a great experience. He will be my Doctor for years to come.

Does NOT LISTEN to PATIENTS CONCERNS-RUDE

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

I went in for my Yearly Check up, Noting I needed 30 min for this. I got 15 min. NO LAB TESTS NOTHING, But "I don't Have time for that" Quote. I wrote to Vancouver Clinic Complaining of this issue, along with others, They told me to ASK for an extended Visit. So This I did, The appointment Desk REFUSED me this extended Visit. I had went to See him for another Issue, I was getting NO RELIEF from his Prognosis, I was in missery, His comment was "What do you want me to Do"? I stated "FIX IT"! He states "I can't fix it". Out the Door he went. I hae Since Went to Urgent care, Got Lab Work done, Now I have Changed Dr'.s and Clinics all together. I would Not Recommend his services to anyone. He is a Dr. That does Not treat people as People, Nor have any bedside manners, Gives you No time at all, your lucky if you get 15 min or have him treat your issues. He refuses to get Lab or Xrays, stating " It'snot Cost Feasible". He Has NO TIME to spend with his Patients, nor Considers any follow up from him or his staff. Even the Office help has Lack of Heart. Its like you got to get MORE than 20 patients a day in or your Out of the Practice. You will not KEEP patients, with this type of Concern for your patients. . . . Lots of LUCK getting results from Dr. Dansie.

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

My husband began having terrible back pain. He is no whimp and can take a lot but the pain became unbearable. He saw Dr.Dansie several times in 13 weeks of suffering. He literally begged the doctor for an exray. He let him have an MRI but claimed the whole time there was nothing wrong and gave my husband a paper of exercises to do. He told my husband he would not give him pain killers. After 5 visits to the ER a doctor gave him an exray. It was found my husband had a bone infection due to the E-Coli virus eating his spine. He had surgery. One month later he had a cancerous tumor removed near his aorta. My husband was in the hospital for a total of 32 days off and on. It has been horrible and devastating. If Dr. Dansie would have listened and helped my husband sooner maybe he would not have lost his job from being sick. He needs to listen to his patients. He is afraid to prescribe proper medicine. Dont give him any stars on this review. Thank you for listening. Had to tell everyone.

Ignorant, Arrogant, Jerk

Posted on August 23rd, 2014

Was the most arrogant jerk I have ever seen. Was the most incompetent Dr. I have ever seen. He accused me of being confrontational for having my arms crossed and sitting in a certain manner. Fact is I was cold because I had waited in the room for 35 mins without a coat on. He scheduled me for a UA but I chose to leave after he left room because which was the best decision for his health not mine.

Posted on May 15th, 2014

Always late! I mean always late! Only treats symptoms never addresses the real issue because if u get better u don't have to come back

I'M IN Charge! and I am the Doctor!

Posted on May 1st, 2014

The first time I saw Dansie was in the Fall. He did not even have labs for me except those from 6 months prior and he said I was a Diabetic. He changed my blood pressure med. then put me on Metformin. After seeing him in Jan. he put me on a station drug, at the end of Feb. I noticed my hair was falling out in hand fulls. I quit the drug. I recently saw him again, He said it was not this drug, but it was a symptom on the drug label. I am confussed, I never did the test for diabetic but he still insists that I have the condition even after I have lost 30 pounds since October. He seems to play God with out evidence of a real disorder or symptons. I think he needs to slow down and listen to the patient. I am going to be looking for another Doctor for my next visit.

awful

Posted on April 13th, 2014

He is a little bully. Very judgmental and opinionated about it. Book learned with a tin man body and NO heart. He is awful. He called me a liar. I asked if he ever lied, then I called him a liar. I had to put my hand up and tell him to quit bullying me. If you go, all other drs in the clinic are gone.

This is NOT a Doctor!!

Posted on March 29th, 2014

Why is he practicing or let's say showing up each day at an office to play Doctor! He is insincere, inexpressive and feels untrustworthy. I could of been treated better by a family member at no charge!

Avoid Dr Dansie!!

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

Don't see Dr. Dansie. He is arrogant, incompetent, and confrontational. I wish I would have read reviews on him before I went to him. Avoid him at all costs. .

TURNED AWAY BY DR. DANSIE, NEXT DAY ANOTHER DOCTOR FOUND BRAIN TUMOR

Posted on November 2nd, 2013

After not being at the doctor for several years, went in due to symptoms of : headaches, neck and back pain, and eye site and periphrial vision issues. Dr. Dansie said to contue taking tylenol because he was not going to prescribe "any narcotics". The feeling when leaving is office was that the illness was being faked. At the begging of family, a second opinion was done the next day at the same clinic, by a different doctor but in the urgent care department. They realized there was a big problem and after a 3 week rush around to referrals to neurologist, opthemologist, and a MRI of head, a BRAIN TUMOR was found. It was as big as an eyeball. Fluid around the tumor was at a dangerous level, and brain surgery was done two days after mri discovered tumor. If everyone trusted Dr. Dansie, eyesight would probably have been worse or gone, and possible death down the road due to continued growth and pressure. He didn't offer even one referral or test for a solution. Very scarey, and glad to get second opinion!!!!

Excellent!

Posted on October 16th, 2013

The Vancouver Clinic Urgent Care Department (Salmon Creek) and Dr. Dansie met all of my criteria and expectations regarding a thorough examination and diagnosis.